The dhow has long been used as a trading vehicle, navigating along the coasts of Eastern Arabia and East Africa laden with cargo such as fruits and various types of merchandise. Today, you can still see dhows traveling between East Africa and the Persian Gulf, carrying dates and mangrove timber.
You can experience the romance of sailing on one of these graceful wooden vehicles with our special Dhow Cruise Dinner package. Even better, the cruise takes place at night, so you can enjoy the breathtaking sight of Dubai by night, all lit up like a Christmas tree. Whether you’re with your family or enjoying a romantic vacation with your special someone, our Dhow Cruise will surely leave you with memories that you will treasure forever and will be a highlight of your visit to Dubai.
you can begin your cruise down Dubai creek. As you enjoy your delicious barbecue buffet dinner, you’ll also be entertained by the special live entertainment numbers we have prepared just for you, including a belly dance done to traditional Arabian music, a magic show, and a Tamora Dance. And at the end of your romantic journey,
- 2 Hrs Cruising in Dubai Creek
- Fully Air-conditioned lower deck and breezy open-air deck
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits
- Traditional welcome at Cruise with Tea, Coffee
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Juice, and Water
- International Buffet Dinner with Veg & Non-Veg dishes.
- Family Entertainment
- Tanura / Egyptian Dance Show by Professional artist.
- Duration : 2
- Group Size : 20
- Pick And Drop : Not Included
BOARDING 8:00 PM
DEPARTURE 9:00 PM
ARRIVAL 11:00 PM
- Food : International Buffet Dinner with Veg & Non-Veg dishes.